Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Terms & Conditions
- All Sales Final - NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, OR REPLACEMENTS: All events, prices, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without notice. All sales are final.
- Credentials: An SF Chefs wristband/credential must be worn and properly displayed at all times. No exceptions will be made. Anyone without a proper credential will be escorted from the venue immediately. SF Chefs will not replace lost or stolen passes.
- Age Requirement: All attendees are required to be age 21 or older. NO ONE UNDER 21 PERMITTED, INCLUDING INFANTS AND SMALL CHILDREN IN CHILD CARRIERS OR STROLLERS. This policy pertains to all events where alcoholic beverages are served including demonstrations, seminars, and Grand Tastings.
- Inclement Weather: Event Organizer accept no responsibility, financial or otherwise, for event cancellation or interruption because of inclement weather or other acts beyond its control. Event Organizer does not refund for cancellation due to inclement weather or other acts beyond its control.
- Alcoholic Beverage Container Policy: California State Liquor Law and SF Chefs policy dictate that no open containers of alcohol are permitted to be removed from our licensed venues.
- Lost/Stolen Merchandise: SF Chefs is not responsible for and will not be held liable for any lost, stolen or damaged property or merchandise.
- Security: No one will be permitted to remove products or merchandise from event sites without a valid Package Pass attached.
- RIGHT TO USE YOUR NAME, VOICE, IMAGE AND LIKENESS: By using a ticket, Holder grants Event Organizer and its affiliates and licensees the irrevocable, transferable, perpetual right and license to publish, print, display, record and use (by photograph, film, tape, aural devices and any other method or device) the Holder’s name, voice, image and likeness while at the Event (the “Recordings”), and use such Recordings for any and all purposes, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised
- Drink Responsibly: Please drink responsibly and use public transit or a Designated Driver